Queen Bee GF Flour conquers the Big 3 issues for gluten free baked goods
- Texture Variation, Taste and Nutrition.
- Most gluten free baked goods are pasty white products in the 'shape' of a bagel, donut or sandwich bun.
- Queen Bee bagels are chewey, the breads are 'gluten-y', piecrusts are flakey, tortillas don't crack.
- "Diehard wheat lovers" cannot tell the difference between Queen Bee and white flour baked goods.
- Queen Bee is a blend of nut, seed and root flours like flax, almond and coconut.