Queen Bee GF Flour conquers the Big 3 issues for gluten free baked goods
- Texture Variation, Taste and Nutrition.
“Bread is the holy grail. If someone could make a gluten free product with the taste and texture of bread, that could really hit the wheat market.”
Michael Detlefsen of Pomegranate Capital (Canada)
Financial Times, 2017
Seriously . . . consider the implications of this? on the human mind and body? on our culture? on the GMO industry (wheat, soy, corn)? on sustainability? on the health industry?
Both are sandwich bread
Both have gluten-y texture, but one tastes better AND is healthier.
All photos on the right are Queen Bee Flour baked goods.
Please notice the textures.
- Most gluten free baked goods are pasty white products in the 'shape' of a bagel, donut or sandwich bun.
- Queen Bee bagels are chewey, pizza crust is stretchy, the breads are 'gluten-y', piecrusts are flakey, tortillas don't crack.
- "Diehard wheat lovers" cannot tell the difference between Queen Bee and white flour baked goods.
- Queen Bee is a blend of nut, seed and root flours like flax, almond and coconut.
- Queen Bee would be a great enhancement to the cannabis edibles market.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this proposal!